Thursday, August 19, 2010

Woke Up Smiling Day 5

I woke up smiling this morning! This is a big deal. I normally don't remember waking up or when I do, I'm sure it kind of looks like Amy Winehouse after a night of tons of wine. You know, with a wet pillow, humming breath, and a disgusted looking face that reads, 'who farted'? My future husband has a lot to look forward to, especially first thing in the morning.

I wish I could have seen the smile, but it felt beautiful. Because it was so early in the morning, I know I wasn't smiling because of my blogging assignment. It was real! It reminds me of when I get into a good feeling laugh where my whole body feels it and whatever made it begin was really funny. The smile made me feel warm and really excited for the day. There are a few thoughts and events that contributed to this smile. Since I didn't Rest Up like my previous blog post told me to, I will not go into those details. Just know that life is turning around for your girl and I can't wait to see what becomes.

Today I am grateful for:
  • Smiling
  • Optimism
  • Finishing my financial aid paperwork for school...it's official-again!
  • My family
I'm glad people are thinking about the question I asked the other day. Would you be friends with yourself if you weren't you? I hope by answering this question that you have major transformation in your life. Take care.

1 comment: