Friday, August 27, 2010

This Week Needed to End...I Mean I'm Grateful Day 13

Yeah, this week was hard. Hard week at work plus I've been feeling sick all week. Let's break down my symptoms:
Monday - Nauseas and Stomach queasy
Tuesday - Still Nauseas with a sore throat
Wednesday - Sore throat and headache - I went home and slept for almost four hours. Taste buds begin to change. Thought Raisinets were disgusting
Thursday - Sore Throat, headache, Dizzy feeling mixed with stuffy nose.
Today - Stuffy nose, ear ache (desperately need to be popped- any takers?), head just feels stuffy, Can't taste anything and I keep eating like it's going to get better - Silly Rabbit!

So I officially have a cold. So tonight I've been laying low and I have the TV as loud as my parents do (no offense) because it's really hard to hear. I was watching some show on Discovery Health and for dramatic effect there was this beep in the background along with the dramatic music. That beep made me so paranoid. I thought it was someone's smoke detector was going off. Yeah, I'm gonna go back to that channel some day soon.

Well, I am grateful this week is over and for other things, such as:
  • My birthday gift from my parents - a GPS! Time to break up with Map Quest. It's not me, it's you!
  • This week being over
  • Good training week
  • Dayquil at night (the only reason I can write this blog)
  • Did I mention this hectic week being over?!
Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment