Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Round Hole, Square Peg Day 17

Today was class number two. Good news is that it will be an easy course. You show up, write three papers, and listen and ask questions of the guest speakers. I should be having a good, grateful night. Well, I'm not. I'm feeling very round hole square peg in regards to school. I'm feeling very overwhelmed by the newness of all of this. Also, since I'm not majoring in Journalism, I don't feel like I fit into this class either. The people are friendly, but they are all taking other courses together so it's like one big happy family and I'm the adopted one.

Maybe I should know what I want to be when I grow up by now. I don't know. Just a crazy week and I haven't had time to care about my birthday.

Here is my list:
  • Mary J.'s Breakthrough album
  • Robin Thicke's Evolution of Robin Thicke album
  • Taking those managing emotions courses - came into play today
  • Understand my course reading assignments
  • People in my life that constantly talk me off the ledge.
Have a good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment